Thursday, December 30, 2010

glitz and glamour

I’m bored! You probably look at me and think my life is all glamour and beauty…Ha! Let me tell you something, it ain’t!  Sure I look great, sure I cost a pretty penny and everyone is always so careful around me.  Apparently I break.  I watched a plate break the other day, horrible. So now I’m bored and afraid someone might bump the table and break me. Bored and afraid that’s my life.  Not to mention this ridiculous pose I have to hold - get this - for the rest of my freaking life!  Bored, bored bored. 

The phone’s never bored, but what a gossip… besides there are four of them in the house… I’m unique.  Unique, bored and afraid, yep that’s me.  Hand-painted, yesiree bob, every inch of me. Every time they reach for that stupid gossipy phone I think they’re going to knock me down. 

Take it from me, glitz and glamour are not all they seem to be. Most of the time you’re just bored and afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment