Saturday, August 7, 2010

It could be worse

I was reading a magazine the other day and I saw a picture of a park bench. It was a Parisian park bench. It looked so elegant. I could have been a Parisian park bench... but no. Well when I say I was reading a magazine, I wasn't really reading it, I can't read, but I caught a glimpse of it on the counter, and there was that park bench, glistening in the Parisian sun with the Seine in the background.

It was a black and white photograph and in front of the bench there was a woman wearing a silk scarf that fluttered in the wind. It was so beautiful. I could have been a silk scarf... but no. Well maybe not silk, I'm not sure what silk is... but it sure was pretty.

There's the stethoscope looking all smug. I can't stand stethoscopes! They hang around the doctor's neck and brag about how important they are. Ha! I saw a pearl necklace on a patient the other day, now that was important.

Well it could be worse; I could be a stethoscope... or a tongue depressor, ugh. Here we go, it's my turn. I suppose there are worse things than being a speculum... I just don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment