Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another fact based theory

There is no reason to believe dinosaurs behaved any differently than animals today. After compiling information from an array of experts in the field I have reached the following fact-based, logical conclusion:

T-Rex used to wake up in the morning, uncurl himself, stretch, yawn and then he would shake himself. The shaking motion would start at the tip of his snout and work its way over the body until it reached the tip of the tail. His floppy ears would make a flap flap sound as he shook. He would then look around, yawn again and meow softly.

What? You don't think so? Well I figured that since no criminal charges were brought against GWB and Cheney, Palin and Rand Paul have a political careers, BP can freely state that all of the 5000 barrels-a-day are on the surface and Glenn Beck has an audience... I could pretty much say whatever I wanted and someone would buy it ... grant me it was worth a shot, I'm thinking of having my fact based theory made into a Fox News special...

Speaking of rhetoric people believe... is Guantanamo closed yet? (well, I believed that one too)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment