Sunday, January 24, 2010

Game: how many OSHA violations can you find?



Game: how many OSHA violations can you find?
I looked out of the window of my mother's apartment and saw two men in the process of painting a nearby building. I had to bring out the camera, because no one would believe me if I simply told them what I had witnessed.

The orange apparatus is a compressor, they first washed the walls with a pressure hose. At lunch time, they crawled into one of the apartments OVER the safety bars installed on the windows.

A couple weeks later another nearby building got a coat of paint, this time using a standing scaffolding. The parking lot used for the installation is uphill so that they had to stabilize and level the scaffolding, with required two tire rims, a few bricks and a couple of boards. looks nice and safe!

All of this took place downtown Porto Alegre Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment