Thursday, November 11, 2010

i didn't mean to call Bush a lying piece of shit...

I love the internet. I love it has made the world a tiny little place. Occasionally I look at the statistics from my blog just to see where in the world readers are and I’m fascinated by the fact that people around the world somehow find my blog. People from places I’ve been and places I have yet to see, all read my blog.

Yesterday, for the first time someone from Washington D.C. accessed my blog. My Twitter account links directly to my blog and it just so happens that yesterday on Twitter I called George W. Bush a “lying piece of shit”. More precisely, this was the tweet:

Bush lying, says ex-German leader – politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/10/ex-… < Bush lying? the piece of shit has been lying since birth, how is this news CNN?

Now I’m flattering myself that some governmental institution monitors such comments and accessed my blog to ascertain whether I am some kind of threat or not. Of course it’s just speculation on my part, but just in case it’s true I would like to take this opportunity to set the record straight:

Dear CIA, I didn’t really mean that George W. Bush is a lying piece of shit, I'm sorry if I gave that impression. What I meant is: George W. Bush is an enormous pile of steaming runny dog shit on a hot sidewalk and  that he lies constantly and has the IQ of a lobotomized fruit fly!

That’s all I really meant. Just to set the record straight... I would hate to be misunderstood

No comments:

Post a Comment