Sunday, October 24, 2010

trust me, it's a typo

“Hello, is this Bubah’s printing services?”

“Yes sir, what can I do you for?”

“It’s about this order of letterhead you printed for me"

“Yes sir, what’s the problem?”

“There are a couple of typos in the header.”

“That’s impossible, we always use a spell checker on all our jobs, and if there were any mistakes I’m sure it would have fixed them. No job gets by without the spell checker, ‘Quality first’ is our motto!”

“I’m looking at my own name and I ought to know whether it’s wrong!”

“Is your name Ryder?”

Yes, my name is Ryder, but my first name is Mick, with an M, not a D.  And just so you know, my partner is coming down to your offices to express his displeasure in person.  Later on today, when you are filing the inevitable restraining order, you should know that his name is spelled F-U-C-H-S.  There is no K.

No comments:

Post a Comment